mares of Silverado

mares of Silverado
Mares

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

GETTING BACK TO OUIR GRASS ROOTS

         THIS BLOG IS DIRECTED TO THE PEOPLE OF
                  ***********************AMERICA******************

Since June 25-2011----I have been subjected to--unlawful seizure of my horses:
   Terroistic threats----verbally and by entertaining a 
rattlesnake in my house: accused of starving my horses :
    accused of threatening to shoot people who were caring
        for my horses:
Reported to the Adult protective services that i was in a wheel
chair--no food--dirty house--dog feces all through my house--
 starving my horses and other animals--and unable to care for my self.
          exploited on "youtube" regarding a stay here at
  Belle  Starr's "Silverao Ranch,Douiglas,AZ 
       ***********FALSE ACCUSUATIONS*************
           THE VIDEO'S:  DISGUSTING--DEPLORABLE
  THE COMMENTS : SHOWS THE MENTALITY OF
          *******SICK AMERICAN PEOPLE******

HARASSMENT THROUGH VARIOUS EMAILS---REPORTS CALLED IN TO
       THE AZ DEPT OF AZ----CHANNEL 4 NEWS --TUCSON
 VIDEO TAKING----STALKING---the day of the horse seizure

WHAT HURT THE MOST----watching the cruel and inhumane
actions by the Az Dept Ag--livestock  officers while sitting there  in my wheel chair-----NO RESPECT FOR MY FEELINGS
Taking what I had worked for--And has greatly damaged my health :dealing with MS and Broken Hip injuries.
18 years of developing a Historical Ranch--for the purpose of bringing enjoyment to (no horse skeletons----I assure you)
those of Special Needs--America's forgotten Veterans-Others                           *********THROUGH*********
***therapeutic awareness Horses- Feather-FUR-- NATURE***
         *** thanks for wrecking my LIFE--MY DREAMS  ***

  ********getting back to the Grass Roots of AMERICA
                       ****AND THE WORLD*****

form your own Grass Roots organizations in your community
       ***RESPECT-HONESTY-LOYALTY*****
for All Creatures-----All Animals--that inhabit the EARTH

If you are interested: my Grass Roots are for those who are
 Abused--Misused--Unable to speak for themselves***taking a Stand against: Unlawful Animal Seizures- Captures
  ****by County--State---individual-(harassment- emails-
                 video's otherwise)************


If you happen to live in Arizona--or elsewhere--Having problems with**************************
   any of the above-----feel free to join me in this
                  "GRASS ROOTS CRUSADE"
    My "Silverado"Ranch is available for
          ** Special Events** pertaining to my Grass Root Causes
**contact me personally:  lets make a difference--"NOW"**


                     as Humprey Bogart used to say

                       " HERE'S TO YOU BABE"

   ***TOGETHER WE STAND--DEVIDED WE FALL***
                            
             


         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment