mares of Silverado

mares of Silverado
Mares

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Belle and Phantom July 26-2011

 Belle  and Phantom --never apart for 18 years-----Then the AZ Dept of Ag under the livestock
Inspector Hilary O' Bert and her Associate--Rudy Acedevo  seized my beloved  companion---taking her away-----wanting to play GOD
putting her in a pen---I can imagine just how scared she was----away from her home base and away from me.
       *********** PHANTOM had never been sick a day in her life***************

She was returned to me July 18-2011---seven days later-------SHE WAS DEAED

She is buried just outside my bedroom window---where  she and her horse companion of 16 years
         woold  come---when I opened the window and call------PHANTOM-----CAPITAN

Now she is gone-----my life has been devistated----by the cruel actions of the A Depot of Ag
and their two Officers. **********  I HOPE YOU  ARE HAPPY************
                    YOU CERTAINLY  WRECKED MY LIFE----WHAT'S LEFT OF IT 


AND TO MY PHANTOM------SOMEDAY WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment