mares of Silverado

mares of Silverado
Mares

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Arizona Dept of Agriculture--Livestock Division-IOfficers in Charge

To the Arizona Dept. of Agriculture--the livestock Division and the Officers in charge----

I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to address my views--to the political figures thar head the State of Arizona  and to the world of Internet by way of my Blog.

I THANK YOU---for ruining my 18 years of hard work --trying to build a Historical Spanish Lan Grant Ranch for the purpose: a better quality of life for those of SPECIAL NEEDS-DISABLED VETERANS
and MIND-BODY-SOUL: using History-Animals-Nature.  I have never asked for MONEY--not associated with the 501c(3) as other organizations and Rescues:for starving and abused HORSES-DOGS-CATS--who are being shut down by the US Humane Society-"for abuse-neglect and starving the very animals
they RESCUE---all for MONEY AND THE ART OF PREYING on people who donate---will get tax exemptions.


THANK YOU---for all the STRESS YOU HAVE CAUSED BY TAKING MY HORSES--
aggravating my Muscular Sclerosis--My mobility is extremely worsened as people with MS--will verify--
STRESS IS THE KILLER.
THANK YOU ---for TURNING MY WORLD UP-SIDE-DOWN AND ADDED HEALTH CONDITIONS. THANK YOU FOR  BREAKING THE HEART OF THIS 83 YEAR OLD  LADY--WHO HAS GIVEN HER LIFE SINCE THE AGE OF 8 FOR THE LOVE OF HORSES.




No comments:

Post a Comment