mares of Silverado

mares of Silverado
Mares

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Travel with the Bayfield Bunch

Good Morning---Al and Kelly----the Bayfield Bunch who were here a year or two ago------you were so helpful----with creating my new blog---Kelly helping with my computer----introducing me to Pattie and Motty----among others------I  so appreciative of all you did until I went back onto your Bog----dated August  18--------from one Rachel Rutherford and all her LIES and accusing me in her abusive manners---thourh blogs--emails--youtube----and you published this on your 
blog------if this is what i get from boondockers----I WANT NO PART OF PEOPLE IN THIS CATEGORY-----I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.  MY IDEALS IN LIFE ARE TO
PROMOTE "HAPPINESS AND GOOD WILL"   NOT GARBAGE THAT YOU PUBLISH ABOUT ME AND MY RANCH---THROUGH YOUR CONNECTIONS WITH THE SO CALLED "HORSE WOMAN"RACHEL RUTHERFORD-

MY GATE IS OPEN TO BOONDOCKERS WITH ENTRIGITY
AND STILL AT NO CHARGE. I HAVE NO TIME OR TO LOWER MY STANDARDS N THE REMAINDER OF MY LIFE

LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO:    the CAPTAIN OF MY SHIP----
                       HE IS THE RULER OF THE UNIVERSE
I AM 84 TODAY-----HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GOOD
IN MY LIFE----WHICH HAVE BEEN FRUITFULL THROUGH
THE YEARS------MAY YOU GET ACQUAINTED WITH HIM!!!!
sincerely
Belle Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment